The time has finally arrived for you to deliver! Here is the perfect alternative to...
The time has finally arrived for you to deliver! Here is the perfect alternative to that oh so many used tatty old hospital gown.
Gownies offer you the modesty you will crave with snaps down the back to cover from top to bottom along with off shoulder snaps on both sides allowing for easy breastfeeding & immediate skin to skin contact with your new baby.
Epidural? No problem, Gownies are designed to accomodate - We've got you covered!
- 100% Woven Cotton / Machine washable cold / Tumble dry low
- Strings down the back? Forget it! Snaps down the back ensure total coverage from top to bottom
- Front snap down panels allow YOU to easily open & close for examinations, breastfeeding & skin to skin contact with your baby
- IV? No problem. Front snap down panels open completely. No need to unhook the IV!
- No more over sized, tatty old hospital gowns. Gownies come in 3 sizes.
- Deliver in style & comfort! You will have those delivery & newborn pictures forever!
- Hospital provided gowns are washed with harsh chemicals - say no & bring your own Gownie!
- Hospital staff approved & appreciated
- C-section? Gownies are great during recovery - no binding in the belly area & easy medical access
Watch our Video
You may also Love
Serra Maternity Delivery Gownie$29.99
Marie Maternity Gownie$29.99
Navy Blue Jersey Knit Gownie$29.99
Sage Green Jersey Knit Gownie$29.99
Willow Jersey Knit Hospital Gownie$29.99
Black Jersey Knit Gownie$29.99
Sky Blue Jersey Knit Gownie$29.99
Ophelia Delivery Gownie$29.99
Nina Maternity Gownie$29.99
I loved wearing this gownie while having my son! Every nurse walked in and commented how much they loved it! The hospital gowns were terrible with big gaping seems right over the breasts for nursing. I suppose that would be good except they wouldn't stay closed! When I had my first baby, I asked them for a solution while visiting with my family, so they taped them shut. It wasn't the cutest. This gownie was SO much better and I felt so much more ready to take some pictures with my son when he was born! Some people might think this is extra to bring your own gown, but it made me so much more confident and comfortable!
Currently writing this from my delivery bed! This gown is by far the best invention known to woman!! So so so soft and comfortable, I couldn’t imagine laboring in the gowns the hospitals provide! An absolute must!!!