|SM - MED||LG - XLG||XXL|
|USA||0 - 10||10 - 18||18 - 24|
|EUR||Up to 38||38 -48||48 -54|
|UK||4 - 12||12 - 20||20+|
For example if you pre pregnancy size was an 8, the correct Gownie size for you would be a S/M.
If you find you are in between sizes, we recommend you choose the larger size for a more comfortable feel.
- 100% cotton
- Machine washable
- Soft satin trim for a comfortable feel
- Strings down the back. Forget it – Simple and easy, just snap and relax – total coverage from top to bottom.
- Off shoulder front snap openings to allow YOU to easily open and close for examinations and breastfeeding.
- No oversized hospital gowns – Gownies come in 2-3 sizes, we all know, one size does not it most.
- Deliver in style and comfort! You will have those delivery and newborn photos forever!
- Great during recovery and for breastfeeding.
- Hospital staff approved and appreciated.
- Recently featured on the TLC's A Baby Story!
- Designed with your comfort in mind!
Why a Gownie?
Hospital provided delivery gowns are simply awful – you are in a totally new environment and have no option than to wear this old oversized gown given to you. Often you are asked to wear two, one backwards to cover the gaps in the back while getting up and moving around.
The last thing you need to be doing is constantly adjusting, strings untied, shoulder falling down and retying those horrible strings or asking someone to do it for you!
You want comfort, you want to feel covered, you want to feel prepared – and maybe a little bit of control – not to mention feeling good about yourself!
When designing these Gownies, having been through numerous deliveries ourselves, we took into account everything that should be changed on a delivery gown – and here it is!
So just say “no thank you’ to that tatty old gown and put on something from home, it feels great, clean and stylish – and yes! You can look stylish when giving birth.
So many hospital staff have contacted us to enquire on our Gownie line – the compliments will just come rolling in!
Congratulations - you did it! Your precious little one is finally here after all those months, you will look great for those new baby pictures, no more flashing oop’s shots sent to all you family and friends!
Consider more than one Gownie – they are great for your hospital stay as the examinations keep on coming and perhaps breast feeding is now here – a fabulous nursing nightgown.
C Section moms have loved the Gownies for the recovery time as they are easy to wear, comfortable and have continued style throughout their healing.